Monday, April 13, 2009

My epitaph

The topic is easy and also amusing, the only problem will be complete the sentence that are required. I am a simple person, and I have always been it, then I think my epitaph must be in the same way. I have enjoyed each minute of my live, sometimes some little things that common people do not get realize, but I have really enjoyed it. Also I have made a lot of madness, though in the good way, them have got to catch the people attention. I think live and death are the same, maybe a continuous, maybe a two levels or steps of the a same thing, then, think about the death is not a problem for me. If I have enjoyed my live, I think I will enjoy my after live too. My epitaph won not written by me, I am sure, will be my family or my friend, but all of them know me, so I think they will write the right. What is my expectation? Something so easy, “This crazy man lived his live with passion and happiness, we know he is happy, the place is not matter, we are calm because we know he rest in good and god takes care of him, as always he made it”. Same people would think it is so elaborated, others would think it is so simple and ridiculous, but it is enough for me. I do not know, in my country is not a tradition to write epitaph, and I will be dead when my epitaph must be written, so I do not know if this will happen. In any event, it was fanny to write about it. Maybe my opinion will sound strange for many people, but I think, sometimes is good think about of the death, it a process that strangely we all will live.

Nelson Carrasco A.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so it is a little ironic that you mentioned that it is an experience "we all will live," when technically we won't be living at the time! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete